- Our ideal candidate will possess 4+ years of public accounting experience in a tax environment.
- Strong skills in research and writing
- Strong skills in general accounting
- Coordinates with the Senior Manager, or Partner on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the engagement letter, communications with the client, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling
- Delegates work to staff according to their experience and capabilities in conformance with the planning documents described above
- Reviews the tax working papers and determines that the engagement has been performed in accordance with professional standards and the terms of the engagement letter
- Provide overall leadership, supervision, training, and performance feedback to staff.
- Develop business by expanding existing relationships with clients, maintaining personal networks, and participating in civic, business, and professional organizations
4 - 10 years of experience in public accounting – with a solid compliance background in flow through taxation (S Corporations, Partnerships) Thorough knowledge of the tax process Excellent MS Office experience Knowledge of Accounting Software Systems a PLUS! BS in Accounting from an accredited university CPA Certification required Masters in Tax preferred