Role: Project Manager - PMO
Duration: 12 – 24 Months
- Responsible for leading project teams and all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases.
- Creates and delivers presentations on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end program or project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Typically manages a family or series of projects associated with a specific business strategy to obtain benefits and controls.
- Typically manages multiple projects across multiple Line of Business’s Managed projects over $2M
- Experience creating a detailed Project Plan and managing the project from it throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Experience defined as end-to-end management of a project delivering defined scope following a very structured policy and methodology
- 7 – 10 years project management experience.
- Experience with workflow design, process improvement and process implementation.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite as well as MS Project.
Project Management, MS Office, Process Improvement, End to End Project Management, PMO