The Executive Assistant role is to perform advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative and secretarial support to one or more Senior Vice Presidents and/or Vice Presidents.
Key Duties, Responsibilities, and Activities
Provides confidential, high level, and key administrative support including, but not limited to:
• Preparing general correspondence, memoranda, expense reports, etc. (which may include presentation preparation).
• Provide assistance with coordinating division/companywide events.
• Screening telephone calls and visitors: may screen e-mail correspondence.
• Resolving routine inquiries.
• Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries.
• Complete projects as assigned and demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
• Interface with all departments within the company and represent the respective leadership team in a highly professional manner.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
• May coach and/or indirectly supervise other administrative staff.
Required responsibilities my also include:
• The ability to identify and solve complex problems.
• Exercises judgment to prioritize and make decisions.
• Has developed breadth and/or depth of skills in more than one activity, process, or function.
• Performs work with limited guidance/direction.
• Continually seeks to identify and employ methods to improve existing processes to help streamline work and efficiency.
Required Education/Certification, Knowledge/Skills, and Experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Strong computer skills - Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel (intermediate - reporting, pivot tables) and Outlook
• Minimum of 5 years' experience providing administrative support to executive or C-suite level