Job Title: ePMO Project Manager
Duration: 6 month contract with possibility to extend based off performance
Location: 8735 Henderson Rd, Tampa, FL
looking for a Project Manager for an established healthcare company in the Tampa, FL area. This individual will manage and coordinate the completion of enterprise projects and key initiatives from start to finish. They will drive enterprise, functional initiatives and ensures project timelines and expectations are met. They will manage key project initiatives including the development of detail work plans, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring budget and summarizing project progress. They must work with large, established companies.
• Coordinates and manages project planning and execution for multiple projects.
• Provides supervision and leadership for project team members.
• Monitors developed work plans and enforces accountability by key stakeholders.
• Plans for and drives change through holistic project plans including process, system, organization and facilities changes pending on project.
• Prepares strategic analysis of potential business and/or operational opportunities.
• Communicates purpose and vision of the project and prepares summary reports and recommendations for management.
• Represents the department in cross-functional teams and to external customers.
· 5 + years as a PM
· 4 + years with enterprise wide companies
· 4 + years monitoring their own budget, budget forecasting, cost reporting, etc
· 4 + years seeing the entire SCOPE of a project
Nice to Have:
budget, project manager