Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Duration: 06 Months
Work Location: Cleveland, O
- Handle high volume of external inbound customer and sales agent inquiries.
- Communicates product features and benefits and contract provision details.
- Ability to handle most customer interactions independently.
- Ability to explain basic information in functional area.
- Maintains satisfactory level of key performance indicators according to departmental requirements.
- Associates, or Bachelors degree preferred, or equivalent years of related experience
- Minimum 2 years of customer service and/or call center experience required
- Accountable, ethical, good decision-making ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent computer skills and ability to multitask
Training & Development:
- Customer Service Representatives undergo a comprehensive training program to learn about the insurance industry, product and policy provisions and transaction processing.
- Coaching and feedback is provided to help you gain the necessary skills to be successful.
- This is a full-time position, Monday thru Friday, available between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm.
- No weekends or holidays and no overtime available.
customer service, Handle call, Inbound, Outbound