- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses.
- Interacts with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases, including statements of work.
- Creates and delivers presentations on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end program or project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- Typically manages a family or series of projects associated with a specific business strategy to obtain benefits and controls.
- Ensures program/project-related risks are managed according to the Project Management Policy.
- Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
- May directly manage 1 or 2 project staff team members.
Additional Job Details and Requirements:
- 10+ years Project Management experience.
- Expert knowledge of project management practices and concepts.
- Typically manages multiple projects across multiple Line of Business’s Managed projects over $2M Experience Foundation.
- Experience creating a detailed Project Plan and managing the project from it throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Experience managing the project financials/budget, monthly forecasting and variance analysis
- Project Management experience defined as end-to-end management of a project delivering defined scope following a very structured policy and methodology
- Technical Skills of Interest
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Ability to clarify goals and drive ambiguous projects to completion.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a high intensity, fast paced, ever-changing environment with significant attention to details.
- Stakeholder Partnership - Relationship Mgmt. with cross-functional teams, strong written and verbal communication with ability to communicate effectively at all levels, influencing.
- Judgement - Decision making, analytic ability.
- Risk Management - Decision making, organizational awareness, understands risks vs. issues and able to develop risk responses and escalates appropriately.
- Team Leadership - Teamwork, leading, supervising, managing in a virtual environment.
- Ownership and Commitment - Achieving goals and objectives.
- Learning Agility - Learning and researching, adapting and responding.
Project Management , End to End Project Management , Software Development Life Cycle , SDLC , Infrastructure , Project Plans , Project Scope Development , Stakeholder Engagement , Risk Management , Project Financials , Project Management Office , PMO , Budgeting , Forecasting , Variance Analysis , Project Lifecycle , Waterfall , Agile , Business Continuity Planning , Database Migration , PC Deployments