Job Title Automation Tester
Location Minneapolis, MN
Duration 8 Months Contract to Hire
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Automation expertise (UFT or Selenium)
- Experience in Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute comprehensive test plans for Web applications
- Proven skills of being analytical in thinking about a user story and determining/questioning the acceptance criteria
- Ability to provide proper work estimates for story points from QA perspective
- Manage communications on progress, issues and risks
- Lead execution and facilitation of testing, bug-tracking and validation efforts
- Develop, maintain and execute (manual and automated) test scripts
- Perform functional testing of applications to assure accuracy, integrity, and interoperability to achieve specified functionality.
- Maintain test artifacts, including test scripts.
- Prepare documentation for outlining logic, code, and implementation of applications.
- Experience working on continuous integration for deploying automated test script in CI/ CD channel using Maven is a plus
- Experience writing automated tests for both frontend and UI/ CSS verification on different viewports using automated test script is a plus
- Create and maintain automated tests (scripted steps), using an automation framework, such as Selenium
- Experience in Selenium JD and Jenkins framework
- Develop and maintain regression beds for the application
- Determine and execute regression scripts when needed
- Create test reports/summaries for the tea
Automation, selenium, java, agile