- Supports the development and implementation of production and tooling methodologies.
- Participates as a member of an Integrated Product Team (IPT) to support the integration of technical solutions across multiple disciplines.
- Supports the development, identification and implementation of conceptual designs and maintenance of the program architecture for build.
- Participates in the implementation of manufacturing plans. Investigates technical problems.
- Participates in the implementation of Lean principles and technologies.
- Interfaces with IPTs and internal customers to develop products, skills, knowledge and experience.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering
- Prior internship / project experience in manufacturing environment is a huge plus
- Aerospace/Automotive background preferred
manufacturing, production, engineering, production planning