• Schedules appointments arranges corporate travel and maintains all travel and entertainment per regulatory compliance policies.
• Create, track and record all purchasing requisitions
• Answers telephone and gives information to callers or routes call to appropriate office, places outgoing calls.
• Type, copy and distribute general correspondence
• Set-up and maintain files/records
• Prepares reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources.
• Anticipates and prepares materials needed by the team members(s) for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings, telephone calls, etc.
• Create presentations with basic graphic applications
• Maintain office supplies
• Responsible for conference room scheduling and meeting set up
• Exercise a high degree of initiative and independent action
• Uses considerable judgment and initiative to determine the approach or action to take in non-routine situations.
• Proficient in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint for the preparation and processing of reports, correspondence and presentations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of Executive/Senior staff and clients.
• Collaborative style, with excellent teamwork.
• Champions improvements. Solves problems and makes decisions. Demonstrates leadership.
• Works in an organized and disciplined manner. Very detail-oriented. Proactive by nature
• Able to demonstrate ability to interact with diverse employee population
• Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and support multiple managers or teams
• Able to demonstrate ability to navigate in Internet Explorer, uploading and downloading files, using internet forms
• Able to demonstrate basic math skills (multiplication, division and percentages)
• 4 - 6 years experience in office/receptionist environment
• Admin Certification (e.g. Certified Professional Secretary) preferred
certified professional secretary , ms office, outlook, receptionist