The candidate should:
· Possess excellent design and coding skills and a zeal for building highly-scalable applications using open source frameworks for cloud native technologies.
· Will be responsible for all aspects of SDLC of existing and new components.
· Is hands-on building UI using Angular 4+ with Typescript, Node.js, CSS/SCSS and HTML and backend micro services using Java, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL and Tomcat with full ownership of shipping user-facing enterprise products.
· Focus on the customer and the details that make their experience exceptional
· Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, and self-organization
· Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in a full-stack development tools and technologies
· Possess a strong sense of engineering quality and takes pride in the code they’re responsible for while defining best practices as our teams abide by a You Build It You Own It attitude
· Bachelor’s Degree
· At least 2 years of experience developing RESTful APIs
· Master’s, or Minor in Computer Science
· 1+ years of experience in Angular 7
· 1+ years of experience in developing UNIX and Shell Scripts
· 1+ years of experience in one of Testing frameworks like Quality Assurance technologies ATDD, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, and SoapUI
· 1+ years of experience in one of container orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, ECS or another orchestration tool
· 1+ years of experience with Artifactory, Nexus and GitHub
At least 2 years of experience in one of Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Docker, Ansible, Chef or Terraform