- The UX Designer is adept at high-level product thinking, defining problems, and designing well-thought out solutions.
- Executes high-profile projects to completion, collaborating with project partners across the company to deliver innovative app & web experiences.
- Effectively articulates even the most abstract ideas, and strives to keep the lines of communication open at every point throughout the process.
- Designs should be best-in-class and should support and enhance digital marketing layouts to deliver a great shopping experience through cutting edge technology.
- Collaborate with project contributors, stakeholders and cross functional teams to create user-focused concepts and interactive solutions for app & web interfaces
- Know and understand the user needs and serve as their advocate when making design decisions
- Develop detailed product deliverables that effectively communicate UX designs and product requirements
- Maintain knowledge of user interface processes, tools and best practices to achieve higher quality, lower costs and shorter time to release
- Maintain knowledge of all internal/enterprise products and experiences
- Collaborate with stakeholders to execute large-impact projects as assigned
- Effectively communicate concepts with conviction
- Be a strong advocate for the design process, to create products that enhance the ecommerce shopping experience
- Create and maintain UX/UI site and application templates & style guides
- Produce, optimize and deliver appropriate files to the Front-End Development team
- Know and understand both the waterfall and agile development methods
- Know and understand how to collaborate with Front End Development teams to ensure design integrity is maintained as product is developed.
- Initiate and take ownership of continuing to improve skills applicable to UX Design by utilizing available resources, as needed.
- Adhere to internal and external deadlines
- Take ownership of tasks and drive tasks through to completion
- Keep manager informed daily of the status of workload and projects
- Meet once a week with manager to discuss performance, ask questions, stay informed, etc.
- Build cross-functional relationships within the BBWD team to align and create efficiencies within the business and brand
- Participate in the creation/improvement of process as directed by ACD, AAD and/or Front-End Development
- Participate as needed, in the creation of fresh new ideas/concepts for the business as directed by Design &
- Development Leads (CD, ACD, AAD, Front-End Development)
UX , UI, User Experience, User Interface