This position is responsible for preparing project cost reports; reviewing project invoices and coordinating payment with internal accounting department; preparing and updating project schedules.
Other duties as assigned.
- 3 to 7 years experience
- Background focused in budget/cost management
- T&D direct experience preferred; however, heavy industrial experience works as well
- Primervera P6 experience must
- Cost 60% and Scheduling 40% experience a must
- Experience with managing several stakeholders and third parties
- Change management experience required
- Experience with fixed price and cost reimbursable contract types
- Proven experience communicating cost analysis to all levels of an organization
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Prior Exelon OpCo experience is a bonus
- Good to have construction background.
- More of a client facing role where the candidate will be working on client deliverables.