Willing to work in a Silicon Valley environment in the heart of Charlotte?
Join one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte and be a Subject Matter Expert for their full suite of products! This is your chance to own all the technical content and become the “written voice” for their Proposal Operations team! They have an amazing work space with catered lunches, games, office happy hours, great benefits, and more!
The ideal candidates I am looking for would have experience with writing, editing, and rewriting all proposal components under their belt.
How your day would look like:
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for full suite of products
- Organize meetings with the Product and Engineering Team Leads to develop and contribute bid-response strategy
- Stay current on company changes and be the voice for the team when it comes to updates
- Write and edit pre-authored, technical content, including all technical proposal components for individual bid projects to present the company as the most compelling solution
- Work with the Content Strategist and Bid Development Manager to proactively plan for renewals where a competitive bid process will be required
- Ensure all written content is completed in one “voice”, with a consistent writing style
- Organize and format proposals in accordance with their standardized writing rules and layouts with brand guidelines as determined by Marketing.
- Ensure compliance with technical requirements are met consistently
- Collaborate with members of the Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, or Product teams to ensure content is complete, accurate, and timely
- Write persuasive and accurate responses to RFPs that are read by key stakeholders in the largest cities in the world
- Execute process implementation and improvement as directed by the team leader
- Analyze all deal flow metrics to consistently improve written bid strategy and process
- Assist in strategic “Best and Final Offer” processes occurring in the later stages of the proposal process
- Share best practices across the team and with partners, ensuring their proposal process and team continues to get better every day
If you're excited to be considered for this position, please send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call me on (704) 830-0512.
Proposal Writing, Bachelor's Degree, Strong grammatical skills, Technical Writing, Content Writing