Must have skills:
- 6+ months Admin experience / Experience preparing meetings, booking calendars and travel arrangements, general scheduling / Intermediate MS Office experience (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) /
Nice to have skills:
- Experience working with offshore teams / Event planning experience
- Must have excellent communications skills both verbal and written in English, with demonstrated ability to communicate well with colleagues at all levels including senior management.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment regarding information which may be confidential.
- 6+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably at a multinational organization. College degree a plus
- Able to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy in a changing environment
- Flexible working hours to adjust to the needs of the organization and in consideration of supporting Executives working and travelling globally
- Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications.
- The primary role of the Senior Administrative Assistant for the Merchant & Acquirer Processing Product Development organization is to support the leadership team members in all of their responsibilities and delivery on business goals, including administrative (expenses, travel, scheduling), budgeting/financial, event planning, and operational support.
Admin duties, calendaring, travel Management, meeting coordination, MS Office, word, excel, powerpoint