- The developer is to be strong in an object-oriented programming language (7+ years) and have comparable experience in a key development role.
- He/she must demonstrate a track record of delivering mission-critical applications on-time.
- Knowledge of capital markets, collateral, or experience building new applications for the financial industry is a big plus.
- The candidate must be able to understand and clearly communicate (verbal and written) complex technical concepts.
- The candidate must be a well established object-oriented programmer.
- This project will be written using the Python language.
- We are not requiring the candidate to have Python experience (although huge plus if they are) as long as they are that establish OO programmer and is willing to learn the Python language.
- 7+ years Object-Oriented Programming
- 3+ years as an application developer using core PYTHON 3.7, JAVA or C#
- 3+ years experience in Agile Software development methodologies
- 2+ years in the development of Financial applications
- Object Orientated Design
- Object Orientated Databases
- Agile Practices
- Messaging (MQ, RV)
- Web Services
- Proficient in SQL
- Python 3.7+,
- MVC frameworks (Struts, Spring),
- JSP/JSTL and Servlets,
Detailed Business Knowledge:
- Understanding of collateral process and its different components – Collateral agreements, trading products, and collateral securities.
- Understanding of margin requirement calculations and concepts related to variation and initial margin, call issuance, response, settlement, dispute resolution and reconciliation.
- Knowledge of rehypothecation, substitution, and segregation of collateral securities.
- Knowledge of current regulatory and industry initiatives in the collateral and margin space such as OTC Central Clearing, BASEL, FATCA, etc.
- Familiarity with industry best practices for the collateral and margin processes.
- Good understanding of collateral securities and related indicative data and reference data, collateralizable trading products (swaps, forwards, Rates and FX products ), familiarity with cash and securities
python, java, Object-Oriented, c#, c++, finance application