- The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 5+ years of corporate credit review/analysis experience including interaction with a high dollar customer base.
- High volume of credit requests, including, new accounts, limit review requests, and quarterly risk review.
- Knowledge of FCRA, processes, techniques and procedures, as well as industry related instruments including UCC filing and material securitization.
- Extensive knowledge with credit application review process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field preferred.
Office Softwares, Analytical Skills, Problem Solving, Communication Skills