- Responsible for the administration, support and delivery of global compensation programs that are aimed at attracting and retaining talent.
- Performs job evaluations globally. Provides recommendations on various pay actions (external offers, promotions, equities, bonus buyouts, etc.).
- Completes salary survey submissions and equity studies. Administers the job description process.
- Supports various compensation programs including salary planning, merit increases, short-term incentive plans, and long-term incentive plans.
- Provides compensation analysis and data management support for special projects including acquisitions and divestitures, large reorganizations, job leveling, job hierarchies, internal and external audits, new government-mandated changes, etc.
- Bachelor?s degree required and 3-6 years in a compensation analyst role with some experience in basic compensation functions.
- Experience leading small to medium projects. Strong attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work with various internal customers to resolve critical data issues.
Compensation Plans, Incentive plans, Bonus Plans, Compensation