Job Title: Solution Engineer
Location: Houston, TX (30% Travel)
Duration: Full Time Direct Hire Job
There is a great salary potential benefits and opportunity for growth!
The Solution Engineer assists the sales personnel in the qualification of Enterprise / Industry customer needs, performs pre-demo needs analysis, participates on one or more strategic accounts, and provides mentoring and training to peers. In addition, the Solutions Engineer is responsible for the generation of product demo scripts, scenarios, and maintains a demonstration environment(s).
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of Enterprise customer needs and performing a pre-demo needs analysis.
- Participation in one or more strategic accounts either in support or lead.
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via web conference.
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s).
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Pilot engagements with prospects.
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/Pilot.
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows webinars, etc.
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs security, etc.
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations, etc in preparation for deployment.
- Act as the Client’s subject matter expert at Executive briefings/marketing events
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Minimum of 5 years of strong consultative skills with a flair for Sales
- Enterprise Asset Management or/and Supply Chain Management, Maintenance Execution, Warehouse Management experience with a combination of the following is required:
- EAM with Oil & Gas/Chemicals;
- EAM with Utilities; or
- SCM with Manufacturing
- Functional knowledge of SAP PM, SAP MM and is required
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise IT architecture preferred
- Background in IT Management, nice to have
- Experience in working with Fortune 100 enterprises is a plus
What We Offer:
- A positive, open, and highly-innovative environment and team Competitive Base Pay
- Full benefits (health, 401(k), etc.)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with unlimited opportunity to grow
- Opportunity to work with leading global brands on exciting and impactful projects
Simply send me a quick message on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/ruchi-bhamra-7b3645117/, or e-mail at Ruchi.Bhamra@Collabera.com or by calling me at 470-447-2383.
SAP , Asset Management, Supply Chain Management, Pre-Sales, SAP PM, SAP MM