Support the Master Data Supervisor and team members with various master data related responsibilities to include maintaining finance master data, supporting various finance project initiatives, running queries, updating reports, sending communications and working with business contacts to ensure updates are received and maintained within the ERP modules.
• Create and maintain various Master Data elements such as general ledger account, cost center, profit center within PS 9.1, Cost Point and SAP.
• Prepare mass volume requests for master data into the ERPs, verify checks and balances to ensure data integrity and work with current team members to research any discrepancies
• Enforce Master Data guidelines, ensure proper approvals are obtained and reconcile ERP systems for data integrity to ensure business continuation and accurate financial reporting
• Maintain mapping tables between legacy and directional ERPs
• Perform assigned tasks related to the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of implementation projects related to legacy ERP systems
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Experience maintaining Master Data in PeopleSoft 9.1 and SAP
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, accounting or finance
• Ability to document master data processes and procedures for all tasks
• Ability to acquire new knowledge, adapt to and contribute to fast moving environment
• Knowledge of SAP data dictionary tables and relationships for ECC finance specific data objects e.g. general ledger, cost center, profit center
• Knowledge of Financial terms and business processes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in technical, business and user-friendly language
PeopleSoft, SAP, ERP, MasterData