• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Reads routing and performs work as assigned by department supervisor.
• Sews, cuts, clips, hooks or otherwise assembles the materials to produce sub-assemblies or finished product from raw materials.
• Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages.
• Pack finished goods into correct packages and boxes.
• Track production on schedule boards.
• Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
• Place finished goods on the designated pallet.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Teamwork Orientation.
• Time Management.
• Technical Capacity.
Material Handler, production Worker, Labour, Package, Label, Worker, Loading, Unloading, Forklift