- Deliver epidemiological/outcomes research support to project teams during all stages of pharmaceutical development to maximize the market potential of Sanofi products, manage risks, and optimise epidemiological processes and methods.
- Deliver specialized research to enhance the effectiveness of real world evidence contributions to world-wide submissions and the drug research process including discovery, development and commercialisation across a broad range of products
- Effectively negotiate with and strategically influence senior leadership (e.g., Department or Therapy Area leaders) as well as a wide range of project teams
- Highly productive in epidemiological/outcomes research as manifest by successful design, execution, and publication of original research relevant to drug discovery and development (e.g., drug safety) or commercialization in peer-reviewed journal
- Experience in utilizing secondary data and also conducting primary data collection studies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, negotiation, collaboration and interpersonal skills
DATA ANALYSIS, ANALYSIS METHODOLOGY, BIOSTATISTICS/EPIDEMIOLOGY