- Prepares, edits, files, assembles documentation such as reports or technical documents, records, or correspondence for Inspection Readiness program.
- Maintains numerical, alphabetical, chronological and/or subject filing system.
- Responsible for file maintenance and record keeping; locates and removes file material upon request.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Ms Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Desired: Knowledge of general processes around FDA inspections/terminology. Experience with administrator role for SharePoint (editing, content, etc.).
Office Support, Office Admin, Administrative Support, Word, Excel, Documentation