1. Must have at least 5+ years of QA experience.
2. Advanced knowledge of tools and techniques used in manual testing
3. Some experience in Automation Testing is required.
4. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in a technology related discipline, such as IT or Engineering
5. Proficiency in English
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills
7. Proficiency with MS Office
8. Demonstrate a strong understanding of SDLC process. Experience in Agile/Scrum framework is required.
9. Creates test scenarios from functional requirements and/or User Stories using the Gherkin format.
10. Contribute to testing strategy for product that lead to high quality releases
11. Intermediate skills in writing SQL
12. Intermediate knowledge of using SQL Management Studio
13. Manages time effectively by placing the right focus on value added operations
15. Deeply understands practices of agile software development
16. Create and drive Regression testing strategy for product
17. Survey industry experience is a nice to have (a plus but not required).
QA Tester, QA Engineer, Automation Testing, testing