- Looking for someone who will perform application provisioning and support for Moody's Risk Analyst and of new application Optimist. Optimist is a vendor-supplied spreading and analysis tool used to input customer, prospect and related party financial accounting information to generate standardized reports showing the historical, current and projected financial performance of a business.
- This position works with the users to troubleshoot application and system issues, identify defects and document enhancements.
- Consultant escalates to 2nd level production support to report business problems that may provide technological solutions.
- The consultant will be involved with UAT testing, provisioning access, communication, and assistance with the various applications.
- The position consults with the production support and technology teams to provide the line of business users technological solutions.
- 3+ year of business systems analysis experience
- 1+ year of banking industry experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Undergraduate degree
- Application support experience
- Demonstrated effectiveness with troubleshooting system issues
Other Desired Qualifications
- Familiarity with Wholesale Banking processes
- Strong analytical, organizational and diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment