As a Technical Support Agent, you will be resident problem-solver, providing front-line support for ProSupport group. In this role, you will have the opportunity to use your expertise to identify issues, investigate root causes, and recommend solutions. You will have the opportunity to partner with our highly skilled technical advisors, who provide solutions to our customer’s most complex issues. You can be a hero by being the first person to resolve our customers IT issues, but you will have the backing of our technical support team as the complexity of issues increases. This is the reason our Technical Support Agents go on to do such great things in their career. They are receiving world-class training, on the job.
· Collaborate with peers, team leads, and engineers, and third party vendors to resolve customer issues, maintaining complete ownership of issues from beginning to resolution
· Follow up with customers to ensure accurate resolution for their technical issues
· Document problems, diagnostics, interactions, next steps, and solutions implementation in a CRM tool
· Provide an extraordinary customer service experience
· 1-2 two years’ experience in a technical support or customer service role
· Comp TIA certification a plus
· High School Diploma or equivalent