Industry: Financial Services Company
Job title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Austin, TX 78745
Duration: 03 Months
- Demonstrate consistent, reliable attendance by showing up for work as scheduled with a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Respond to incoming customer requests quickly, proficiently and professionally while meeting specific quality expectations.
- Actively listen and probe to figure out the nature of and determine the appropriate action(s) to complete the call.
- Multi-task across several computer programs to respond to customer queries.
- Utilize all tools to properly support, action and document all related questions and needs.
- Accurately update and maintain cardholder data in appropriate databases.
Collaborate with peers to help cardholders; provide thought-leadership; and inspire both customers and peers in a diverse business environment.
- Compliance to Key Control and other policies, including maintaining confidentiality in our secure environment.
- Paid 4-week training.
- Full schedule availability is required.
- You must successfully complete a training program, including classroom instruction, computer-based lessons, instructor-led activities, and on-the-job training.
- Employees attending training are expected to meet Visa’s established standards for performance, attendance, and conduct.
- Sit or stand in a comfortable position at a sit/stand desk (as needed) for up to 8-10 hours per day with minimal breaks.
- Work at a computer with lighting above the workstation.
- Ability to hear average/normal conversations over the phone.
- Ability to exchange accurate information over the phone and in-person.
- Ability to make small movements such as typing, and navigating a computer via a mouse.
- Must have punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Customer service experience required; Prior experience in the contact center, financial industry or e-Commerce environments is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated dedication to quality and customer service based on the customer’s needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, customer orientation, team interaction, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills required.
- Requires efficiency, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Computer experience within the Windows environment as well as the ability to navigate the internet, utilize computer shortcut functions, and navigate through multiple program platforms.
customer service, CSR, MSOffice, inbound, outbound, calls