Hiring 10 Benefit Advisor at Lincolnshire, IL
Must Have :: Active Resident Life & Health Insurance License
- Retiree Health Solutions is a business unit that assists Medicare and Pre-Medicare eligible retirees in selecting the appropriate health plans. The Benefit Advisor will handle any customer who has no existing enrollment within ARHS. The Licensed Benefit Advisor’s responsibilities include: selling and enrolling retirees into appropriate Insurance products including but not limited to health, prescription drug, vision and dental plans, and advising Pre-Medicare eligible recipients on their options.
Education and Certification
- High School degree (or GED) required
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Required Knowledge and Sales Experience
- Aptitude for understanding details of Medicare insurance and complying with all CMS regulations
- No contracting restrictions as related to carriers and/or previous employers. Release documents are required if previously sponsored by carriers
- Ability to successfully complete America’s Health Insurance Plan(AHIP)
Preferred knowledge and Experience
- Active resident life and health insurance license, or ability to renew license prior to start date
- If unlicensed, ability to secure an active resident life and health insurance license along with carrier certifications
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) experience
- Proven track record of Medicare sales and/or commercial insurance sales
- Have the ability to work flexible hours.
- During peak season, the center is open from 7:00am – 10:00pm, in all time zones. The shift may require weekend work.
- Shifts are determined via shift bids based on performance, and agents should be available to work any shift assigned.
- Extensive time spent on the phone making outbound calls and receiving inbound calls consecutively daily.
Active resident life and health insurance license