Industry: Health care
Job Title: Clinical Pharmacist
Duration: 8 Months
Responsible for clinical criteria setup associated with business needs including but not limited to client support, product support, configuration (Criteria), and internal team support (projects/training).
(1) Demonstrates ‘Team Player’ and collaborative skills within internal and external teams
(2) Takes risks by thinking strategically about problems and challenges within their domain
(3) Communicates effectively within peer group and subordinate groups
(4) Holds oneself accountable for designated client relationships and the delivery of requests associated to service.
(5) Capable of & develops robust operational controls to maximize service levels.
(6) Able to identify the needs of clinical system or process changes to help enhance service levels.
(7) Ability to comprehend and articulate the importance of assigned responsibilities and controls.
(8) Able to mitigate concerns of business partners within direct scope of responsibility.
- MS office suite
- critical thinking
Clinical Pharmacist, pharmacist, MS office, clinical , PharmD