- Demonstrate consistent, reliable attendance by showing up for work as scheduled with a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Respond to incoming customer requests quickly, proficiently and professionally while meeting specific quality expectations.
- Actively listen and probe to figure out nature of and determine the appropriate action(s) to complete the call.
- Multi-task across several computer programs to respond to customer queries.
- Utilize all tools to properly support, action and document all related questions and needs.
- Accurately update and maintain cardholder data in appropriate databases.
- Collaborate with peers to help cardholders; provide thought-leadership; and inspire both customers and peers in a diverse business environment.
- Compliance to Key Control and other policies, including maintaining confidentiality in our secure environment
Should have any question feel free to call me at 415-727-0966/ email@example.com
- Must have punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Customer service experience required; Prior experience in contact center, financial industry or ecommerce environments is strongly preferred.Demonstrated dedication to quality and customer service based on the customer’s needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, customer orientation, team interaction, problem solving and multi-tasking skills required.
- Requires efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Computer experience within Windows environment as well as ability to navigate the internet, utilize computer shortcut functions, and navigate through multiple program platforms.
inbound, oubound, call, CSR, customer service, customer service representative