Hiring 10 Reconciliation Specialist at Milwaukee, WI
- Provides functional settlement support for client financial institutions migrating onto EFT platforms.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists client financial institutions with general ledger account reconciliation.
- Provides information about settlement reporting and funds flow to client financial institutions.
- Utilizes systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner.
- Identifies and implements best practices and suggests how to improve current practices.
- May train internal employees on changes to business practices, processes or procedures.
- May perform special projects upon request and on occasion.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Entry level role
- Knowledge of general ledger accounts and reconciliation.
- Knowledge of banking back-office functions
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors) of business analysis experience.
reconciliation specialist, Knowledge General Ledger, Banking domain experience is must