Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in information security administration, offensive tactics, vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, especially as related to ATM and related infrastructure, hardware and applications.
- Proficient in scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, Bash and Ruby.
- Competent with testing frameworks and tools such as Burp Suite, Metasploit, Cobalt Strike, Kali Linux, Nessus, PowerShell Empire and AutoSploit.
- Experience conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration-testing engagements as a consultant or within a previous role in a professional organization.
- Strong operating system knowledge across *nix, Windows and Mac; proficient with networking protocols.
- Familiarity with defensive and monitoring technologies such intrusion prevention/detection systems (IPS/IDS), security information and event management systems (SIEMs), firewalls, endpoint protection (EPP) and endpoint detection/response (EDR) tools, as well as user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA).
- Understanding of OWASP, the MITRE ATT&CK framework and the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
Penetration Tester, Vulnerability Assessement, Information Security, SDLC, Linux, Communication , Testing, Infrastructure