- Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Job Location: Austin, TX
- Duration: 06 Months + possibility of extension
- Shift: 07:00 AM – 07:00 PM any 8 hours (Mon – Fri)
- Pay Rate $15.00/hr
- Must be available for any 8 hour shift from 7 am to 7 pm. We are unable to accommodate schedule change requests during the first 90 days.
- This role provides unbiased assistance to Medicaid Providers with questions regarding eligibility, medical claims status, and other program questions (we provide extensive 90 day training program).
- Assists with problem resolution, as needed.
- Responds to phone inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner.
- Documents all encounters in clear and concise online logs.
- Transfers callers to other Call Center units as needed.
- Meets individual performance standards.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Attains and maintains strict required attendance and performance metrics.
Additional Job Details:
- Requires experience with Office, Excel, OnBase.
- Must type 30 wpm. Must be effective at multi-tasking.
- Prior Medicaid experience preferred.
- Prior Call Center experience preferred.
customer Service, call center, customer care, customer support, customer support and care, client support, client service