- Job Title: Help desk Technician
- Location: Lake Mary, FL
- Duration: 4 Months Project
- Pay Rate: $12/hr
- Shift: 8 am to 8 pm
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies, as well as Course Management Software. Interviews user to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to Tier 2, Tier 3, supervisor or other technical staff.
- Logs and tracks calls using problem management software (SNOW), and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports
- Excellent Customer Service Focus, Excellent Communication Skills, Trouble-shooting skills,Hardware/Software support experience, Previous Help Desk/Call Center experience, Experience at institutions of Higher Education, Web CT and Blackboard Application knowledge
technical representative, hardware, software, call center, csr, customer support agent