Desktop Support Location : Dallas, TX Englewood, CO Mesa, AZTechnical Skillsets
- Must have full understanding and experience maintaining, managing, and monitoring end-user computing infrastructure, running Windows 10.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Knowledge of monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Repairing and replacing equipment or coordinating with external vendors
- Testing new end user technology whenever applicable
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers [Mandatory at Lead Role]
- Set-up / troubleshoot / configure as per documentation – telephony and conferencing tools
- Knowledge on MS technologies such as MS Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, VDI
- Exposure to usage and supporting of Citrix environment.
- Must have supported office utility applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Skype, Teams, WinZip, Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc…).
- Exposure to setting up o365 user and configuring emails
- Basic Network troubleshooting and coordinating with specialized teams.
- Windows Patching Experience (SCOM preferred), & coordinating with Server teams
- Ability to support login issues in relation to Active Directory
- Ability and exposure to remote support tools
- Previous experience with automated and manual backing-up of end-user data
Active Directory, dns, dhcp, sccm, windowsos