• 2-5 years of prior experience working as an UX Analyst.
• Good understanding of UI best practices and fundamental design principles
• Experience in creating UX design artifacts, including site maps, personas, wireframes, design comps, lo- and hi-fi prototypes, etc.
• Experience with wireframing and prototyping tools (InVision, Axure, Sketch).
• Intermediate user of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Proven design chops for visual layout, grids, typography, etc.
• Experience with Angular, React, C#, .NET CORE and Syncfusion is a plus.
• Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Hands-on experience creating mockups, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
• Experience using style guides, common component libraries.
• Creative, critical thinker and customer-centered solution-finder in the midst of ambiguity, complexity, and uncharted territory.
• Solid time management and independent work skills.
• Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Adobe Creative Suite, Web Technologies, Web standards, Wireframing, UX Design Artifacts