Industry: Retail Eyemed Client
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Duration: 6+ month(s)
Location: Remote till Covid-19 resolves and would be onsite after that at Mason, OH – 45040
Cpompensation Rate: $15/hr
Update Hours - Training & Final Shift:
Training Schedule: 9:30am - 6:00pm for first 1.5 to 2 weeks
Final Schedule: 11:30am - 8pm
There is a chance some will be offered an earlier shift, but majority would move to 11:30 start time.
- The Customer Service Representative provides high quality multi-channel (telephonic, chat, email, social media, US mail) support and problem resolution to customers each day, in a manner that meets or exceeds defined department objectives to protect and increase Retail revenues and enhance the overall customer experience.
- Additionally, the Customer Service Representative initiates the escalation process for unresolved customer problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists customers telephonically and non-telephonically with service and support issues.
- Resolves problems utilizing department tools, resources, business judgment and expertise, and appropriate partnerships with field/stores resulting in increased customer satisfaction and retention.
- Acts as positive role models by demonstrating continuous performance improvement, solid business skills and support of department and company objectives.
- Ensures productivity, revenue generation, and quality levels are met in order to meet and exceed customer and Retail expectations.
- Uses courteous and professional language.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Creates a win-win resolution to problems.
- High School or equivalent
- Ability to produce quality and professional written correspondence with customers
- Ability to demonstrate and perform basic math
- Customer service orientation
- Intermediate PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, proficient with MS Office, fluent with Internet and mainstream web browsers
- Commitment to providing resolution to customer issues on the first contact
- Strong English comprehension and a good command of grammar
- Associate degree or higher
- Previous experience in a telephonic or personal customer contact position
- Retail store/field experience
For more information, you can reach me at 973-494-8202
customer service, call center, call , inbound, outbound