Title: Business/System Analyst
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
Client is actively searching for a Senior Business/System Analyst as a core team member of Catalog Build and Governance Team for transformative IoT & BuSS product experiences. The ideal will develop a next gen Vendor Portal 2.0 and would lead in creating solutions for a simplified and digital first driven Business product Catalog(BPC). The candidate will represent the “voice of the customer” by designing business process automations in BPC platform and help deliver on the established Audit deadlines.
As a Business/System Analyst in CBG Team, you are responsible for formulating and delivering end-to-end digital experience in line with strategic business objectives. We are looking for unconventional thinkers and doers who can innovate and manage large-scale integration projects:
Lead cross-organizational discussions to identify root cause and resolve complex customer issues
Develop and publish process metrics to improve performance of M2M operations.
Facilitate strategic discussions and brainstorm improvement opportunities with M2M operational teams
Perform data analysis to identify root cause of operational issues.
Re-design existing processes to streamline M2M operations.
Develop workflow and process map diagrams to drive detailed requirements and discussions
Host requirement sessions with user communities and document detailed requirements in one or more of the following areas: sales operations, contracting, customer MPN onboarding, Open Development device certification, FOTA, VPP partnership, ThingSpace self-care, provisioning and activation.
Interface with IT and PMO organizations to develop system enhancements
Manage delivery timeline to implement and streamline M2M processes.
Manage activities to introduce new processes and systems to operations
Monitor process performance to drive improvement and ongoing process/system enhancements
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in technical field including CS/System Engineering
- Atleast 10 years of relevant experience in a major retailer Supply chain and catalog management skill
- Analytical skills and experience in developing user stories, and data modeling
- Demonstrated facilitation and project management capabilities with track record of accomplishing goals on deadline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
- Ability to present complex ideas in simple terms and obtain buy-in from stakeholders
- Ability to translate market/customer needs into well-conceived, cost effective solutions and proposals
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management across various organizations
- Technical aptitude with good understanding of IT, finance, contracting, onboarding, private network, revenue assurance, provisioning and device/network management processes
- Knowledge of one of more systems: , MyBiz/VEC, SalesForce.com, ThingSpace Manage, M2M Operational Center, OD Portal, DMD, UWS/IoT Order Flow, Vision/CPI.
- Proficiency in JIRA, Agile Process, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio
Telecom, Supply Chain, Business Analyst, System Analyst, Catalog, Analytics