o Provide regular updates to CCS management on LOB strategies, critical projects and related risks, potential policy exceptions, and other items, as applicable.
o Ensure information security requirements are properly represented throughout LOB processes including risk assessments, new product evaluations, application development, testing, and ongoing operations.
o Engage, as necessary, in LOB sponsored projects and advise on information security related matters.
o Manage the credentials, privileges and access for client corporate resources to ensure all information systems are functional and secure, ensuring that SLAs are met.
o Maintain IAM security policy including providing updates to CCS procedural documents to support policy.
o Represent CCS when working with client business partners to understand business problems and providing solutions to those problems.
o Effectively support the production applications within the assigned area, with a focus on quality implementations and production stability.
o This includes managing audit/risk profile and issues and data custodian responsibilities.
o Review technical and business processes, standards and procedures, making recommendations for continuous improvement. Assists in the development of testing strategies, methodologies and analyses; evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, systems and internal controls; analyzes business and/or system changes to determine impact, identifies and assesses operational risk issues and assigns risk ratings consistent with established policy standards.
1. Experience working with two-factor authentication software/hardware such as RSA
2. Experience with Physical Security badging systems and processes such as Paycom/S2
3. Two years of experience in Information Security
4. Knowledge of financial services industry and all applicable regulations and industry standards
5. Experience with IT Service Management systems, such as Service Now.
PLUS/NICE TO HAVE
• AD, Unix, RedHat, AIX, CISSP, or GSEC Certification
• Analytical knowledge with an ability to work independently in response to general work direction. Previous experience in the banking industry.
You can reach me at 973-552-4069
UNIX, RedHat, AIX, CISSP, GSEC, CYBER, CyberEngineer, security, authentication, RSA, Service Now