Digital Project Manager(Safe/Agile)
Location: Chandler, AZ
Duration: 12 Months +
1. Support the adoption of Agile for the business lines within the Strategy, Digital Platform and Innovation organization and drive the adoption & growth of Agile on a day-to-day basis as a member of the Agile Implementation Strategy, Process, Tools & Reporting team.
2. Develop & refine Agile processes & routines to support the Agile transformation journey using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology.
3. Ensure that our Agile Tools and Reporting mechanisms support the evolution and scaling of Agile in the delivery teams.
4. Effectively manage the delivery of business outcomes across a large complex cross-matrix organization that includes multiple intersecting business, technology and risk disciplines
5. Partner with other organizational transformation teams to gather feedback on the utilization on processes, tools and techniques to improved adoption and usage of agile at scale.
1. 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
2. 8+ years of Agile experience
3. Previous Agile transformation experience with a focus on SAFe experience/knowledge, preferably in regulated industries
4. Agile Scrum (CSM), SAFe certifications or other advanced Agile certifications
5. Expert knowledge of collaboration tools such as Jira, Rally, and Confluence in an agile delivery model
6. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
7. Ability to facilitate and lead meetings to reach conclusions, identify tasks, record actions, and achieve results and present to multiple levels of management
8. Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
implementation, Agile, Safe, Digital Project Manager, Agile Scrum (CSM), SAFe certifications , digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting