- Project manage cross functional team meetings to discuss scope of work program deliverables, automation opportunities, and status.
- Develop critical process flows and narratives related to PPP program activities, handoffs including the identification of key risks and associated controls.
- Provide analysis and support for loan concepts including reporting for FAS91, CECL and other GAAP, Regulatory, and Management Reporting activities.
- Provide support to Systems Control team related to analyzing loan data and reporting attributes.
- Support the analysis and transition of loan segmentation activities and supporting documentation.
- Perform analysis and data capture related to transactional accruals, trending, and analysis.
- 8-10 years Accounting experience with working GAAP knowledge.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software, databases and flow charting.
- Strong knowledge of internal control principles.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Employ problem-solving skills and analysis, and report problems to management and other key project members as necessary.
Accounting, GAAP, MS Office Suite, Loan Accounting