Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12 Months +
We are looking for a Jira-focused, business-oriented Business Analyst with strong Jira Training skills. Must be very familiar with Jira and Atlassian products. Candidates should be flexible, fast and detail-oriented. Must have excellent MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio skills. Work as part of the Solutions Center operations team within the Data Management & Insights group. Work with business and development partners on project intake, triage, impact assessment, scoping and sizing, helping define requirements and specifications for Jira solutions, communications with partners, as well as manage the development, QA and launch of those solutions in coordination with Atlassian Developers/Admins. Must be able to effectively drive the team and partners to intended results. Research and develop standards and solutions and help define long-term roadmaps. Contribute to Jira analyses and various projects for the lines of business. Create system, process, project and reference documentation. Manage Jira-related projects as needed, and coordinate with other PM’s on related efforts. Develop a Jira Training curriculum for partners as both self-service, as well as guided walkthroughs. Conduct Jira training for partners as identified. The Jira BA will:
- Understand goals and business objectives and determine how the project can meet them.
- Interface with end-users to gather and define requirements. Must be able to start from a vague request, understand true business needs, and extract and document requirements, then translate to User Stories in Jira.
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders, and be comfortable with engagement at the senior level.
- Keep the end-user and customer in mind throughout the project lifecycle.
- Maintain relationships with channel team leads and project stakeholders to understand what they expect from the project and how the project affects them.
- Drive partners and the team to results and project milestones.
- Communicate the goals and objectives of the project to the leadership team, project management and primary stakeholders.
- Understand and have a strong grasp of the technical environment that supports the team.
- Emphasize continuous improvement in all phases of the project delivery lifecycle.
- Contribute to the successful management of project financials through careful control of scope, resources and time.
- Derive insight from complex information sources and develop sound recommendations.
- Help develop processes and standards in a collaborative way, then help socialize and govern/enforce.
- Develop a Jira Training curriculum for partners as both self-service, as well as guided walkthroughs. Conduct Jira training for partners as identified.
JIRA SME, JIRA Trainer, Jira Training curriculum