Business System Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12 Months+
6+ years of experience in internet/ intranet-based business systems or e-business consulting.
- 6+ years of business analysis experience, ideally with experience on high volume transactional web applications
- 4+ years working in a large Banking institution with working knowledge of onboard, servicing, money movement, and fraud/authentication across product lines.
- 2+ years of experience working with CA Agile Central, Atlassian JIRA/Confluence
- 2+ years of experience in SAFe Lean-Agile Framework
- Previous contract within Financial Services Bank highly preferred.
- Previous experience in Banking specifically, Virtual Channel, Digital and/or Contact Center
- Previous experience with Digital Technology application stacks.
- Proven ability eliciting and gathering requirements, including scope definition, requirements documentation, preferably in Use Case format, and impact analysis on complex, high-visibility projects spanning multiple lines of business and stakeholder communities
- Ability to take complex problems and break them down into well-organized, logical, and detailed descriptions to facilitate problem solving
- Proven experience as a leader, with the ability to facilitate requirements workshops and collaborate effectively across both business and technology partners
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to present effectively to both business and technical audiences at all levels of the organization
- Excellent inter-personal and partnering skills to facilitate effective working relationships
- Ability to follow process and adhere to established guidelines and standards
- Ability to be highly organized and effective within a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to being part of a team, open to having all work peer-reviewed by the analyst community and working within a diverse environment
Money movement, Fraud, JIRA, Confluence, Business Analysis
Business Analysis, Digital, Scrum Master, Online Banking, User Stories