API APIGEE Developer
Location: Chandler, AZ
Duration: 12 Months +
- End to End API delivery which includes Planning, Design, Development, Testing, and Delivery of API(s).
- Design and implementation of Apigee Edge suite of products
- Implements API management solutions using Apigee to include API proxies, security and analytics
- Design and develop REST APIs using API Management platform. Create REST API documentation
- Implement requirements of the API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, request and response modifications etc. using the API management platform
- Standardize the CI/CD setup for API management tools and automated deployment
- Implement API monitoring and system support for production application services client facing environments
- End to End API lifestyle delivery including design, development, testing and publishing to the API developer portal
- Automation of API testing.
- Hands-on experience working with JSON, REST, SOAP, OAuth, and Swagger
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices especially Swagger and OpenAPI 3.0, REST, SOAP, MQ, JSON, Microservices etc
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization of services via OAuth 2
- Experience with APIGEE on-prem, SaaS and Hybrid platforms
- Hands-on experience in Apigee API development, testing and support
- Strong knowledge of API Service architectures (SOAP, REST) using any of the market leading API Management tools such as Apigee
- Knowledge of backend server components, APIs, and performance optimization
- Understanding of Microservices patterns & concepts
- Experience with Continuous Integration and automated testing strategies
- Adept at mapping customer requirements to a solution approach
- Technical knowledge in a PaaS, SaaS and IaaS environment.
- Knowledge of public cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure)