- The Learning Program - Training/Administrator/Coordinator: Associate degree preferred and 3 years corporate environment experience required.
- Preferred learning focus in pharmaceuticals. Coordinator will assist in helping Global Human Health L&D fulfill their mission and goals by supporting the day-to-day operations and administration of enterprise-wide/top 6 markets learning programs.
- Preferred- LMS experience and mylearning (Success Factors) could be the tool as it is not just a client tool.
- This role will be remote- must be able to work east coast hours. This will only be 25-30 hours a week.
- Mgr is flexible and will discuss hours/days needed during interview. All interviews candidates will need to be camera ready and provide email address.
- Must be highly organized and have well-developed decision making, interpersonal and communication skills in a team environment.
Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented, with strong time management, prioritizing and follow-up skills.
- Must be familiar with training programs.
- Strong working knowledge of computer software (including Excel and PowerPoint).
learning and development, Training and development, training programs, learning programs, learning, training, development