- Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
- Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Reports organization's finances to management, and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in accounting, and 8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- May report to an executive or a manager.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Expertise with the following banking products: Consumer Loans, Commercial Loans Deposits Markets
Accounting, Accountant, Commercial Loans, Consumer Loans, Banking