- The mission of Customer Service (CS) is to provide compassionate, knowledgeable and efficient service to consumers and healthcare providers.
- The CS Representative is a critical role, responsible for providing resolutions to customer inquiries from multiple channels as well as data capture for customer trending and product issues.
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking in a high-energy environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills – verbal, written and listening
- Computer Skills – MS office suite, Basic/Intermediate (Outlook, Word, Zoom, Skype)
- Accountability/Responsibility – Takes ownership of both successes and failures.
- Process Knowledge – Understand procedures and processes.
- Adaptable – Positively embrace different situations and provide options
- Communication Skills – Employ strong listening skills and convey information clearly to audience using a tone that balances friendliness and professionalism.
- Professionalism – maintain composure by demonstrating patience and restraint.
- Position information positively while utilizing call handling skills.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Prior customer service experience required - Desired, 3-5 years.
- Previous pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Position requires the use a phone w/headset and sit for extended periods of time.
- Arrive to work on time and adhere to schedule
- Basic understanding of standard call greetings and situational call handling.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally.
- Process product replacements for healthcare professionals and consumers.
- Recognize potential adverse events and product quality complaints.
- Provide exemplary service to patients, Health Care Professionals and sales reps.
- Carry out special duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to contribute to a team environment as well as function independently
- Provide timely and useful updates on orders to the customers
- Mandatory overtime when business needs arise
- Flexible schedule required
customer service experience, phone, MS office suite, Basic/Intermediate, Outlook, Word, Zoom, Skype