- The Biologics Learning & Development department is the corporate central learning organization responsible for the Biologics learning strategy and network, ensures compliant training systems across the network, works with the network to develop learning programs (including compliance training, management & leadership development) and learning technologies to ensure efficient and effective learning solutions.
- Biologics Learning and Development lead the Biologics Learning Network that enables business success by implementing effective and efficient learning solutions resulting in competent, engaged employees.
- The Training Specialist Senior delivers training; designs and develops instructor lead and computer based training; records training data into LMS.
- Oversee and/or manage projects and facilitates information flow between project members, clients, and vendors and/or oversee contractors or vendors to develop and/or administer in-house training programs.
- Help maintain personnel training files and delivers training.
- Assess the effectiveness of training programs and recommend changes or enhancements. May develop overall training techniques to address specific needs.
- Oversee the production of training information.
- Manage developmental projects associated with the necessary training programs, curriculum, modules, documentation, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 3 (three) years of experience in Training and Development;
- 5 (five) years of experience working in a regulated environment
- 3 (three) years of experience developing and delivering training programs
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- 3 (three) years of experience with Learning Management Systems.
- Experience performing work that requires decision making and the consistent exercise of independent judgement and discretion.
- Experience in determining objectives of and approaches to projects or assignments. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Training and Development, Learning Management Systems., regulated environment, developing and delivering training programs, MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel