Hours: Training will be M-F 9am- 5:30pm MT for 3 weeks. Each candidate must have perfect attendance or they will face termination.
After training, candidates must be available to work 1 weekend date per week, hours either Sun- Thur or Tues- Sat between the hours of 6am- 10pm (8 hour shifts). Each candidate must be able to work any shift, they do not choose their shifts but will be given a set schedule after training.
Candidates should possess a high level of professionalism and customer service skills. This is a very structured position responsible for answering incoming calls from consumers who have questions about account balances, card activation, application status, Treasury guidelines and regulations, and internal procedures. This role requires great people skills as individuals work to help solve customer issues. Individuals hired for this position will work to achieve personal operational goals in a collaborative team environment.
- Taking inbound calls from consumers
- This is a call center role, they’ll come in put their headsets on and take calls all day (40-50 calls a day – average 6 minute calls)
- Handling and researching issues over the phone
- Utilizing the computer database to verify and document information
- 1+ year of Customer Service experience analyzing and solving customer's problems, 1+ year of experience in an
office setting environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- An education level of at least a High School Diploma or GED
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Available to work 40 hours per week anytime within the operating hours of the site
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer
- Ability to navigate a computer while on the phone
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Frequent speaking, listening using a headset, sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, long periods working at a computer
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to Representatives talking, computers, printers, and floor activity .
csr, customer service