- The Project Management of CMC development, Package development and Pharmaceutical Technical activities in support of new R&D compounds, Life Cycle Management Programs (LCM) and Industrial technical projects and site transfers supporting commercial products.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in technical project management, pharmaceutical development, technical operations and/or manufacturing of various drug product dosage forms.
- Must have Project Manager, CMC and Packaging Development
- Must have prior experience as a project manager of technical projects with demonstrated ability to facilitate multi-disciplined teams.
- Experience with international project teams a plus.
- BS/MS in chemistry, pharmacy or science with strong experience in Pharmaceutical development, technical operations and manufacturing. MBA a plus.
- Quality and/or Regulatory background also highly desirable.
- Knowledge of French language (speak, read and/or write) a plus.
Manager , Project Manager, Project Management, PMP, budget, schedule, Tracking, Planning, CMC, Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls, biologics, Drug, Vaccine, production, Package, packaging , PKG , SPL, Packaging Development, Regulatory , dosage , Pharmaceutical , Medical device, Quality