From Collabera: Excellent Job Opportunity for Eligibility Representative / Customer Service experience / medical insurance / BULK HIRING / IMMEDIATE NEED
Work Location: Orlando FL
Job Title: Eligibility Representative
Duration: 7 months (Extension and permanent placement based on attendance and performance)
Working Hours: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm Mon-Fri (need candidates willing to work some weekend shifts). Starting workers will be required to work on-site once the COVID 19 restrictions are lifted.
- As an Eligibility Representative, you’ll be part of a dedicated team which helps our speciality pharmacy patients coordinate their medication needs and pharmacy insurance coverage for complex medical conditions such as HIV, rheumatoid arthritis and cancer. This role is on the front lines with patients and doctors offices, responding to phone inquiries and addressing each with care, detail, and most importantly, empathy.
Here’s a little more on how you’ll make a difference:
- Help patients get the medication they need.?
- Use the knowledge you gain from training, your problem-solving skills and support from your team to answer patient calls effectively.
- You’ll coordinate and ensure services are covered under insurance coverage and talk to patients about their deductibles, co-payments, and authorizations.
- Interact directly with healthcare providers.
- You’ll research issues on benefits coverage with pharmacist and doctors’ office and provide guidance to our patients about medication coverage.
- Juggle multiple tasks without sacrificing attention to detail.?
- You will be busy handling multiple requests at any given time as well as documenting information from your conversations in our computer system.
- High School Diploma / GED required a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Customer Service experience
- Health care experience with knowledge of medical insurance and terminology is preferred and will make you successful in this role!
- General PC knowledge including experience working with MS Office
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Communication, customer service, CSR, call center, calls , inbound call, outbound call, medicaid , medicare , healthcare , medical, deductibles, co-payments, authorizations, problem-solving, patient calls